Beautiful Modern Prefab Modular House Available On Amazon-Cliff In 2020
If you love the modern aesthetic, this prefab modular house is simply eye candy. It’s available on Amazon for $119,000, price is subject to change, as a 2br/2 bath or a 3br/1 bath.
The company is based in Europe and ships homes globally. They are well established and known for their energy-efficient builds. Buying a home is a large investment so let’s look at the pros and cons of this prefabricated home.
PROS — There are many include items that aren’t normally included in many of the other prefab modular home kits sold on Amazon.
- There’s a 2-year warranty on roofing, plumbing, and electrical.
- The deck is included.
- Some furnishings are included. If it’s built-in, it’s included, if not built-in, it’s not included. Example; Appliances not included. Bookcases are included.
- The exterior is unique. No one wants to live in the same house your neighbors live in and no one has lived in this one ever, pro.
- The company covers shipping to your country from Europe.
- Plans/instructions included for assembly of the house and the foundation to assist your contractor.
Cons — There are always some cons.
- You will need a contractor for 2–4 days to assemble the house.
- You are responsible for having a foundation ready before delivery day.
- Any and all permits required by your locality to establish the house on your property, you must also pay for but this is so with any home, traditional build or prefabricated.
I recommend that you visit the builder, Q-haus, on their Facebook page. Since they’re based in Europe this will give you a much better idea of the company itself and other construction projects they’ve done.
It seems at first Amazon doesn’t give many details on the house. However, if you click through to the Q&A section there’s much more information there.
We will feature a variety of prefab homes in the future. I think of the prefabs I’ve researched, this one is my personal favorite.
Remember housing is changing in the states and all over the world.
Come back to learn about the great ideas not here in the United States but and all over the world.
Here’s where you can find options outside the box. You know you don’t want to be in a box!